Exceptional Zeiss and Nikon Lenses
ZEISS Lenses Are Tailor-Made To Meet All Individual Requirements
In today’s world, more and more people choose a different way of life and they tend to look for more suitable products - usually tailor-made solutions.
ZEISS Lenses deliver best natural vision in any situation.
- Visual needs are linked to the wearer’s lifestyle
- No two people are the same – individuals have different anatomy whilst their style and visual preferences are closely linked to their way of life.
- Lenses that suit both to the wearer’s physiology and their main daily activities
Single vision lenses have the same focal power throughout the entire lens and can be used to correct myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism. Nikon provides a wide range of single vision lenses that will not only meet your needs but offer you the utmost in cosmetic appeal.
SeeMax Single Vision
SeeMax lenses are recommended for wearers with astigmatism and contact lens wearers. They incorporate Nikon unrivaled expertise in the optical system to create a lens that delivers unsurpassed visual performance across the entire surface of the lens. Distortions on the periphery are reduced significantly.
- Offers the highest level of visual performance and aesthetic
- Especially recommended for high astigmatism
Nikon aspheric design
Nikon lite AS are recommended for low to middle prescription wearers. All Nikon Single Vision Lenses feature Nikon's Advanced Aspheric Design for sharp clear vision with limited peripheral distortion and very good aesthetics.
- Sharper cleaner vision
- Thinner, lighter and flatter
Edmonton, AB T5J 1W4
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Sherwood Park, AB T8A 5W9
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed